Property Management Services
At Hall Residential, we are dedicated to confidentiality in client transactions. Our staff develops a close and professional relationship, as well as following your required operating procedures and directives. Our personnel are available for ownership meetings on-site, at Hall Associates corporate offices or at a location of your choice.
Our management services provide detailed and computerized accounting statements each month outlining income and operating expenses. Service requests and responses by our maintenance staff and/or contractors, as well as capital improvements and asset additions, are computer-tracked on a daily basis for the benefit of our owners and company personnel. Our Maintenance Department is equipped to handle all basic maintenance services on a 24-hour basis in an effort to provide more efficient services for residents, as well as a more cost-effective solution for our owners at below normal contractor rates.
- Property Manager will meet with you to evaluate your property and make recommendations to prepare your property to obtain the optimal monthly rental amount.
- Property Manager will meet with you to design a target marketing program to rent your property as quickly as possible.
- A marketing program will be initiated utilizing multiple Internet sites, apartment finder publications, flyer & property signage.
- Property manager will obtain and thoroughly review each prospective tenant's background and credit history. Employment, rental and income verification are also required.
- Office staff will prepare all lease agreements and meet with your tenant to ensure that all agreements have been properly executed and all monies are paid prior to move-in.
- One of our agents will meet with your tenant conduct a move-in inspection of the property which notates the condition of the property at the time the tenants move-in.
- Office will collect all rents from your tenant at the beginning of each month, if tenants rents is not received by the 6th day of the month then late fees will be assessed and 5 day pay or quit notices will be processed and mailed. If warranted, eviction proceedings will be initiated and processes through the court system.
- Property manager will promote lease renewal offerings in anticipation of expiring leases.
- Upon receipt of a required 60 day move-out notice, office staff will notify you of the upcoming vacancy and begin to advertise and show the property. Upon move-out, the property will be inspected to identify and needed repairs and the tenant will be billed for repair expenses beyond normal wear and tear.
- Your tenant will be provided with 24-hour emergency maintenance services.
- Our maintenance supervisor will oversee the day to day maintenance needs of your property. He will utilize our extensive network of contractors, vendors and maintenance staff to fulfill our commitment to you and your tenant of quality and affordable repair and maintenance services.
Contact us today for management options and rates!